Rian Ruen Samanasak Luang Por Yai – Chao Khun Maha Surasak – Year 2552 B.E. – Made of SILVER with ENAMEL (Only 19 pieces made in the world)
Name: Rian Ruen Samanasak Luang Por Yai
Blessed by: Chao Khun Maha Surasak
Temple: Wat Pradoo, Samut Songkram
Year: 2552 B.E. ( 2009 A.D. )
Material made: Made of SILVER with TWO SIDED ENAMEL
CHAMPION AND TIP TOP CONDITION!
TOP TIERED MEDALLION BY CHAO KHUN MAHA SURASAK!
EXTREMELY RARE! ONLY 19 PIECES MADE IN THE WORLD!
Chao Khun Mahasurasak is easily one of the most well known living contemporary monk of Thailand today.
This featured medallion is his TOP TIERED and MOST SOUGHT AFTER medallion in his entire collection of amulets!
It features the image of Luang Por Yai, the Principal Buddha of the temple, Wat Pradoo.
There were a total of 8 different material variants:
1. SOLID GOLD – 9 pieces made in the world
2. SILVER WITH TWO SIDED ENAMEL – 19 pieces made in the world
3. SILVER WITH ONE SIDED ENAMEL – 49 pieces made in the world
4. SILVER – 108 pieces made in the world
5. NAWALOHA – 300 pieces made in the world
6. ALPACCA (NICKEL SILVER) – 500 pieces made in the world
7. PLATED GOLD – 500 pieces made in the world
8. COPPER – 2,000 pieces made in the world
What is featured here today is an extremely rare variant that is known as “SILVER WITH TWO SIDED ENAMEL” and it has only 19 pieces made in the entire world. Every single piece is serialized and this piece is no exception! Serial Number 14 out of 19 pieces made!
The condition is nothing short of perfection!
INCLUSIVE OF A CUSTOM MADE SOLID GOLD OPEN/CLOSE CASING!
Interested in any of our items?
Contact us today! ☎️☎️☎️☎️☎️
?PM us : FB.com/GenThaiBuddha
?Call us : +65 6533 1160
?Whatsapp us : +65 9365 5791