Phra Pidta Sarapadee (Universal Prosperity Pidta) – Luang Por Kasem – Year 2518 B.E. – Made of SILVER (1st Prize Award Winner ; Only 500 pieces made in the world)
Name: Phra Pidta Sarapadee
(Universal Prosperity Phra Pidta)
Blessed by: Luang Por Kasem
Temple: Susarn Thai Lart, Lampang
Year: 2518 B.E. ( 1975 A.D. )
Material made: Made of SILVER
🔥🏆 1ST PRIZE AWARD WINNER @ 18/06/2023 CHAENG WATTANA 🏆🔥
🔥🏆 GOVERNMENT COMPLEX COMPETITION 🏆🔥
CHAMPION AND TIP TOP CONDITION!
EXTREMELY RARE SILVER VARIANT!
ONLY 500 PIECES MADE IN THE WORLD!
This particular piece was awarded THE 1ST PLACING in one of the GRANDEST COMPETITION THAT TOOK PLACE IN 2023!
We have tried our best over the past few years to properly source for a TIP TOP condition Year 2158 B.E. Phra Pidta Sarapadee in SILVER MATERIAL to no avail.. But we have finally achieved our objective we set out to accomplish!
1 IN 500 PIECES MADE IN THE WORLD!
We have encounter around 10 pieces over the last 5 years but NONE OF THEM has met our expectations BUT THIS IS AN ABSOLUTE EXCEPTION!
Blessed by Luang Por Kasem and he is known as one of the most respected holy monks of the Northern Provinces of Thailand. Luang Por Kasem always abides to strict cultivation to attain enlightenment. He famously quoted that a monk needs nothing but his saffron robes and his alms bowl.
Born as a member of a royal bloodline of the Lampang’s royal family running in his veins, he gave up all material comforts for the sake of his cultivation and assistance to others!
It’s one of the 4 important images of Phra Pidta made in Year 2518 B.E. and blessed by Luang Por Kasem.
1. Phra Pidta Maha Ouud (Great Protection)
2. Phra Pidta Maha Chok (Great Fortune)
3. Phra Pidta Maha Larp (Great Wealth)
4. Phra Pidta Sarapadee (Universal Prosperity)
This particular variant is known as “Phra Pidta Sarapadee” and this particular piece is MADE IN SILVER!
ONLY 500 pieces were made. But despite any seasoned collector or dealer will be hard pressed to encounter a piece that is in an excellent condition which is why we took 5 years to finally acquire a piece that meets our expectations!
It can be broken down into 2 very simple reasons:
- The size of the amulet is small, thus making it difficult to cast during its moulding process. The difficulty resulted in many pieces damaged. Beautiful pieces as this item featured is difficult to come by. The name of the amulet is also highly favored among collectors and bearers alike. It represents abundance and prosperity thus making it very sought after.
- The amazing name, “Sarapadee”, which was bestowed by Luang Por Kasem himself. To signify “Universal Prosperity” that will encompasses all aspects of the bearer’s life and destiny.
The condition of this particular piece is nothing short of amazing!
Extremely well casted with almost NO FLAWS! The texture is another wonderful aspect of this piece! Amazingly preserved with A STUNNING AND ORIGINAL PATINA THAT WAS OXIDIZED NATURALLY OVER THE DECADES!
We are pretty sure we WILL NOT BE ENCOUNTERING another piece of such magnificence anytime soon and this may very well be one of the very rare opportunities to acquire such an extremely collectible piece in such amazing condition!
INCLUSIVE OF A CUSTOM MADE DIAMOND ENCRUSTED SOLID GOLD OPEN/CLOSE CASING!
Interested in any of our items?
Contact us today!
PM us : FB.com/GenThaiBuddha
Call us : +65 6533 1160
Whatsapp us : +65 9365 5791