Phra Pidta Sarapadee (Universal Prosperity Pidta) – Luang Por Kasem – Year 2518 B.E. – Made of NAWALOHA (Only 5,000 pieces made in the world)
Name: Phra Pidta Sarapadee
(Universal Prosperity Phra Pidta)
Blessed by: Luang Por Kasem
Temple: Susarn Thai Lart, Lampang
Year: 2518 B.E. ( 1975 A.D. )
Material made: Made of NAWALOHA
CHAMPION AND TIP TOP CONDITION!
EXTREMELY RARE TO COME ACROSS A PIECE AS PRISTINE AS THIS!
TOP TIERED PHRA PIDTA BY LUANG POR KASEM!
Another absolutely stunning piece we have acquired!
This particular batch of Phra Pidta amulets are notoriously known for an incomplete casting with flaws found all over the amulet.. But this here, is one of the extreme minority exceptions! Near perfect with complete features!
Blessed by Luang Por Kasem and he is known as one of the most respected holy monks of the Northern Provinces of Thailand. Luang Por Kasem always abides to strict cultivation to attain enlightenment. He famously quoted that a monk needs nothing but his saffron robes and his alms bowl.
Born as a member of a royal bloodline of the Lampang’s royal family running in his veins, he gave up all material comforts for the sake of his cultivation and assistance to others!
It’s one of the 4 important images of Phra Pidta made in Year 2518 B.E. and blessed by Luang Por Kasem.
1. Phra Pidta Maha Ouud (Great Protection)
2. Phra Pidta Maha Chok (Great Fortune)
3. Phra Pidta Maha Larp (Great Wealth)
4. Phra Pidta Sarapadee (Universal Prosperity)
This particular variant is known as “Phra Pidta Sarapadee”.
Approximately 5,000 pieces were made. But despite its numbers, it is the most sought after variant among the 1st batch of Phra Pidta amulets made by Luang Por Kasem.
It can be broken down into 2 very simple reasons:
- The size of the amulet is small, thus making it difficult to cast during its moulding process. The difficulty resulted in many pieces damaged. Beautiful pieces as this item featured is difficult to come by. The name of the amulet is also highly favored among collectors and bearers alike. It represents abundance and prosperity thus making it very sought after.
- The amazing name, “Sarapadee”, which was bestowed by Luang Por Kasem himself. To signify “Universal Prosperity” that will encompasses all aspects of the bearer’s life and destiny.
The condition of this particular piece is nothing short of amazing! It is easily one of the most beautiful pieces we have encountered! Beautifully casted with all important details highly distinctive which is a rarity as it was created using primitive casting methods!
An absolutely worthwhile piece for both wearing and collecting! Pieces like this will only get increasingly rare to chance upon!
INCLUSIVE OF A CUSTOM MADE SOLID GOLD OPEN/CLOSE CASING!
Interested in any of our items?
Contact us today!
PM us : FB.com/GenThaiBuddha
Call us : +65 6533 1160
Whatsapp us : +65 9365 5791