Roop Lor Roon Rek (1st Issue Cast Image) – Luang Por Kasem – Year 2518 B.E. – Made of SILVER (Only 300 pieces made in the world)
Name: Roop Lor Roon Rek Koan Dok Chan
(1st Issue Cast Image, Flower Insignia)
Blessed by: Luang Por Kasem
Temple: Susarn Thai Lart, Lampang
Year: 2518 B.E. ( 1975 A.D. )
Material made: Made of SILVER
EXCELLENT AND TIP TOP CONDITION!
EXTREMELY RARE TOP TIERED CAST IMAGE OF LUANG POR KASEM!
ONLY 300 PIECES MADE IN THE WORLD!
One of the very rare and highly limited pieces we have ever encountered. In our decades of experience, we have only chanced upon only a handful of such magnificent specimens.
Known as “ROOP LOR ROON REK LUANG POR KASEM” or translated to 1st Issue Cast Image of Luang Por Kasem.
When this particular batch of cast images were released in Year 2518 B.E., they were extremely sought after and were fully distributed within a single day.
One of the few important reasons why they were so popular was:
1. The consecrated ceremony was very grand. It was blessed alongside two top tiered variants:
Phra Kring Awalow 1st Issue and Phra Pidta Sarapade.
2. Funds were raised for a wonderful purpose: The construction of roads leading to the Shrine of Chao Mae Suchada. Also known as Lampang’s Holy Mother whom many locals pay respect to her for the merits she has made to the province during her lifetime many years ago.
3. Very exquisitely crafted. It was one of the MOST BEAUTIFUL CAST IMAGES of Luang Por Kasem made until this very day! It was crafted by the top craftsman of the era, “Chang Mongkhon Kasem Chareon” and bears uncanny resemblance to Luang Por Kasem himself.
Only 300 pieces were made in SILVER with the insignia of the “TWO FLOWERS” that differentiates the different material variants. This variant is pronounced as “KOAN DOK CHAN” in Thai.
For the 1st Issue Cast Image of Luang Por Kasem, there were a total of 3 material variants:
1. SOLID GOLD (One Flower Insignia) – 19 pieces made in the world
2. SILVER (Two Flower Insignia) – 300 pieces made in the world
3. NAWALOHA (Rat Insignia) – 2,518 pieces made
4. NAWALOHA (Flower Insignia) – 500 pieces made
Amulet as such, are casted using primitive casting methods that involved the pouring of molten alloy into casting mould which will then form the shape of the item. Due to the primitive nature of such casting methods, inconsistencies are part and parcel of such pieces.
This featured piece is near perfect considering the fact that this was casted around half a century ago!
Casted fully with all important details highly distinctive and the overall texture immaculately preserved!
In our humble opinion, this is ONE OF THE HIGHLY UNDERVALUED pieces we recommend greatly! Not only is it the most beautiful Cast Image of Luang Por Kasem, it is also the OFFICIAL 1ST ISSUE! Extremely rare SILVER variant with only 300 pieces made in the world!
INCLUSIVE OF A CUSTOM MADE SOLID GOLD FRAMING!
Interested in any of our items?
Contact us today! ☎️☎️☎️☎️☎️
?PM us : FB.com/GenThaiBuddha
?Call us : +65 6533 1160
?Whatsapp us : +65 9365 5791