Phra Pidta Pim Bai Poh Roon Rek (1st Issue Lotus Leaf Phra Somdej) – Somdej Sangkaraj Yannasangwon – Year 2536 B.E. – Made of SOLID GOLD (Only 724 pieces made in the world)
Name: Phra Pidta Pim Bai Poh Roon Rek (1st Issue Lotus Leaf Phra Pidta)
Blessed by: Somdej Sangkaraj Yannasangwon
Temple: Wat Bowon Niwet Wihan, Bangkok
Year: 2536 B.E. ( 1993 A.D. )
Material made: Made of SOLID GOLD
CHAMPION AND TIP TOP CONDITION!
EXTREMELY RARE SOLID GOLD MEDALLION!
ONLY 724 PIECES MADE IN THE WORLD!
This particular piece was made in celebration of Somdej Sangkaraj Yannasangwon’s 80th birthday!
It was a very grand consecration ceremony that has numerous top tiered monks of the generation present.
A notable few includes:
1. Somdej Sangkaraj Yannasangwon – Wat Bowon Niwet Wihan, Bangkok
2. Luang Por Pern – Wat Bang Phra, Nakhon Pathom
3. Luang Por Yid – Wat Nong Chok, Prachuan Khirikhan
4. Luang Por Liew – Wat Rai Tang Thong, Nakhon Pathom
5. Luang Pu Thong – Wat Sarm Pluem, Bangkok
6. Luang Por Yod – Wat Kaew Chareon, Samut Songkram
7. Luang Por Chalerm – Wat Phra Yat, Ayutthaya
8. Luang Por Kae – Wat Mae Narm, Samut Songkram
9. Luang Por Yaem – Wat Sam Ngam, Nakhon Pathom
10. Luang Por Mee – Wat Marn Vichai, Ayutthaya
11. Luang Por Kaew – Wat Bang Khun Thian, Bangkok
12. Luang Por Poon – Wat Phai Lorm, Nakhon Pathom
13. Luang Por Huad – Wat Don Pho Thong, Suphanburi
14. Luang Pu Lam Yai – Wat Thung Laat Yah, Kanchanaburi
15. Luang Por Lampoon – Wat Sadej, Pathum Thani
16. Luang Pu Tim – Wat Phra Khao, Ayutthaya
17. Luang Por Dee – Wat Phra Roop, Suphanburi
18. Luang Por Phut – Wat Pah Salawan, Nakhon Ratchasima
19. Luang Por Saai – Wat Kanon Tai, Ayutthaya
20. Luang Por Phut – Wat Klang Bang Phra, Nakhon Pathom
21. Luang Por Uhap – Wat Ohrm Noi, Samut Sakhon
22. Luang Por Mien – Wat Poh Kob Jhao, Ayutthaya
23. Luang Por Wi Wian – Wat Duang Kae, Bangkok
24. Luang Por Yid – Wat Chualamanee, Samut Sakhon
25. Luang Por Prasit – Wat Saai Noi, Pathum Thani
26. Luang Por Siri – Wat Taan, Pathum Thani
and many more..
Somdej Sangkaraj Yannasangwon was the supreme patriarch, the highest ranking monk of Thailand.
During his more than seventy years as a monk and novice, Somdej Yannsangwon has held a variety of posts in the Thai ecclesiastic hierarchy. In these roles, he has always been concerned with promoting education, both religious and secular. He has assisted in the founding and construction of numerous schools, as well as sponsoring campaigns to build schools, temples, and hospitals in rural communities.
As abbot of Wat Bowon Niwet Wihan, he oversaw the renovation and expansion of this famed century-old monastery. Long interested in the meditation techniques of the Thai forest monks, Somdej Yannasangwon has helped make his temple residence a center for meditation study and instruction in Bangkok, himself delivering lectures on meditation and Buddhist teachings on two Uposatha days each month.
This beautiful piece is made of SOLID GOLD with ONLY 724 PIECES MADE IN THE WORLD!
Every single piece is hallmarked with a serial number and this piece is no exception!
Serial number: 264 out of 725 pieces made in the world!
The condition is stunning with absolutely no signs of wear and damage! A true blue collector’s piece with the original temple box!
Collecting a SOLID GOLD amulet made by great holy monks from well known temples is like having the best of both worlds!
Not only are they well blessed with high spiritual value.. an amulet made of SOLID GOLD further cements its position as the most sought after variant of the amulet with the highest collector’s value as they are mostly made in extremely limited numbers due to the high cost involved in producing an amulet made in SOLID GOLD!
INCLUSIVE OF A CUSTOM MADE SOLID GOLD FRAMING AND THE ORIGINAL TEMPLE BOX!
Interested in any of our items?
Contact us today!
PM us : FB.com/GenThaiBuddha
Call us : +65 6533 1160
Whatsapp us : +65 9365 5791