Phra Kring “Phutta Pareet” – Mass Consecrated by 108 Holy Monks & Presided By Luang Pu Doon – Year 2515 B.E. – Ner NAWALOHA ( Only 2,515 pieces made in the world )
Name: Phra Kring “Phutta Pareet”
Blessed by: Mass Consecrated and presided by Luang Pu Doon
Temple: Wat Buraparam, Surin
Year: 2515 B.E. ( 1972 A.D. )
Material made: Made of Ner NAWALOHA
EXCELLENT AND TIP TOP CONDITION!
ONE OF THE TOP TIERED PHRA KRING OF NORTHEASTERN THAILAND!
ONLY 2,515 PIECES MADE IN THE WORLD!
One of the TOP AMULETS OF THE ENTIRE ISSAN (NORTHEASTERN) PROVINCES!
This featured piece UNANIMOUSLY RECOGNIZED as one of the MOST BEAUTIFULLY CASTED BUDDHA IMAGE AMULET of THAILAND!
It was a highly meritorious project spearheaded by the Board of Surin Hospital in order to construct and fund a hospital primarily for monks needing or seeking medical attention.
The task of the designing the amulet was offered to the TOP BUDDHIST ARTS ARTIST of the time, Chang Mongkhon Kasem Chareon and he created one of the most IMPORTANT AND BEAUTIFUL masterpieces made in his lifetime.
Blessed in an extremely grand consecration ceremony in Year 2515 B.E. (1972 A.D.) with 108 TOP TIERED HOLY MONKS of the generation participating in the ceremony and was presided by Luang Pu Doon of Wat Buraparam, Surin.
Luang Pu Doon is one of the MOST RECOGNIZED holy monks of “Dhammayuttika Nikaya“, also known as the “Thai Forest Tradition” monks. Luang Pu Doon was among one of earliest disciples of Ajahn Mun Bhuridatta and was widely respected as one of the highest cultivated monks of Thailand.
A few notable Holy Monks participating in the consecration ceremony are:
1. Luang Pu Doon – Wat Buraparam
2. Ajahn Fan – Wat Pah Udom Som Phon
3. Ajahn Sam – Wat Pah Trai Wiwek
4. Phra Ajahn Wan – Wat Tarm Puang
5. Phra Ajahn Juan – Wat Chae Tiyakiriwihan
6. Luang Pu Onn – Wat Pah Doi Saeng Tham
7. Phra Ajahn Nam – Wat Don Sala
8. Luang Pu Tohk – Wat Pradu Chim-Plee
9. Luang Por Thob – Wat Chon Daen
10. Luang Pu Tim – Wat Lahan Rai
11. Luang Por Ngern – Wat Don Yai Horm
12. Luang Por Kasem – Susarn Trai Lart
13. Luang Por Kee – Wat Hu Chang
14. Luang Por Ming – Wat Khok
15. Luang Pu Seng – Wat Kallaya
16. Luang Por Kuay – Wat Kositaram
17. Luang Por Kong – Wat Ban Suan
18. Luang Por Moon – Wat Khao Daeng
19. Luang Por Phrom – Wat Chong Kae
20. Luang Por Doh – Wat Nah Mah Toon
21. Luang Por Horm – Wat Chan Mak
22. Luang Por Kong – Wat Wang Sapporos
23. Luang Por Oad – Wat Chan Saen
24. Luang Pu Nhai – Wat Bang Jaeng
25. Luang Por Eia – Wat Ban Dan
26. Luang Por Phring – Wat Boad
27. Luang Por Mui – Wat Don Rai
28. Luang Por Nhor – Wat Klang Tha Rhier
29. Luang Por Jaem – Wat Wang Daeng Nuea
30. Luang Por Thong Yu – Wat Mai Nhong Pah Ong
and many more..
It is widely believed that the blessing ceremony for the Phra Kring “Phutta Pareet”, participated by all these holy monks, have the ability to ward away all forms of negative energies and also the prevention of disasters and misfortunes. It is also believed to bring prosperity and good fortune.
Extremely, extremely collectible and it is one of the MOST IMPORTANT BUDDHA IMAGES amulet to be ever made.
INCLUSIVE OF A CUSTOM MADE VINTAGE STYLED SOLID GOLD FRAMING!
Interested in any of our items?
Contact us today!